- Reschedule your appointment if you have even mild symptoms of illness.
- We will relax our cancellation policy for day of cancellations due to symptoms and we request that you provide us with as much notice as possible.
- Before every appointment, utilize the self assessment tool found at healthlinkbc.ca
- Notify us if you have travelled outside of the country in the past 14 days.
- Your practitioner will have their own specific pre screening protocol to go over with you.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Please do not show up early.
- If you are going to be late please call the office 604-287-3865 for further instruction.
- To reduce the flow of traffic, if you are arriving for a Massage Therapy appointment, please arrive at the entrance off of the driveway on 2nd avenue. Wait outside until your therapist opens the door at your scheduled appointment time to let you in.
- All appointments with other practitioners will use the usual entrance.
- You must arrive unaccompanied unless you are a minor or have a disability and require assistance.
Wear a mask
- Please arrive wearing a well fitting mask.
- Masks are still required for common areas.
- If you don’t have a mask we will provide you with one.
Wash your hands
- Sanitize your hands and/or gloves upon entry.
- You may also opt to wash with soap and water in the rest room.
- Wearing gloves is fine but dirty gloves are no different than dirty hands, you must sanitize them.
Respect physical distancing
- We have staggered appointment times to reduce the number of people in common areas but it is difficult to maintain 6 feet of distance in the hallway if passing. If possible, step aside and allow others to pass.
- Please stand behind the plexi glass barrier
- If you would like to book multiple appointments please do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-287-3865
What we are doing:
- We have implement new, more stringent sanitation and disinfection procedures.
- We have provided hand sanitizer and tissue to use as a barrier throughout the clinic.
- We will be doing daily self assessments and staying home if we are showing symptoms of illness.
- We will be prescreening everyone before they enter the clinic.
- We have staggered appointments to decrease the number of people in common areas at any given time.
- Please note that while we are doing everything we can to minimize the risk of viral transmission, we cannot eliminate it. Everyone’s situation is unique and you must weigh the benefits of your interactions against the risk.